Thursday, November 8, 2012

A note to my readers By Gunnery Sergeant John McClain, USMC, Retired

If you wish to send a comment, ask a question or added to mailing list please use:  http://www.gulf1.com/columns/Mail_input/DMsg_Mcclain.aspx
 
If you wish to  read PREVIOUS ARTICLES by Gunny McClain, please see: http://www.gulf1.com/columns/Gunny.html

Gunny
A note to my readers
By Gunnery Sergeant John McClain, USMC, Retired

In my last essay, I stirred up some, I suspect I have offended some, and I have enervated some as well.  I would like to lay out a perspective of intent and clarify where I stand, and why I have written as I have.

From my first reckoning with the founding principles of our Nation, taking place as I was returning from what felt like having lived my whole life, the last five of my six years old, I was getting my picture of My Country from the books my father, now 81 gave me from his youth, and a few of my grandfather’s growing up.

I had learned general civics and culture from the Spanish stone masons, who avidly enjoyed teaching a young boy, their trade, their language, and the standards of their daily lives, because I enjoyed being considered a part of them, as they built the building next door, another apartment building, rebuilding from the war.Two years there, then moving to Naples, Italy, where I experienced very much the same thing with almost an identical moral standard and principles among the men I was allowed to work with.  During these five years, I learned Western, Judeo-Christian culture and history by walking through it, our mother taking my sister and I to every historical site reachable by public transportation.

I read the Constitution because it was constantly referenced in the historical fiction and the history books I learned to read out of, and as a child, believed in it completely.  I compared what I read with what I saw all around me, and believed it at least sufficient, for an honest and Truth-Bound people to live in equality as a foundation.

I was raised in the truth as a fixed and unchanging standard.  What I stated in my last essay was the truth as I see it.  For all who may have been offended, all who consider it “over the top” or too blunt, it is for you that I want to hear.  I have spent most of my life trying to understand why our Nation was established on such basic, self evident principles, the ways and means which literally fix themselves, and if the truth is followed, problems direct us back to their source, wondering how we are putting those responsible for the problems in charge of fixing them.

For far more than forty years, I’ve been told I am idealistic, I wish for something which can’t be, I believe in a past which never existed as such, except in my own mind, yet through it all, I have yet to hear anyone give a cogent explanation as to why technological change means we have to give up solid, fixed standards, derived from logic and reason.

There is one and only one reason we have become this Nation we are and ceased to be The Republic our forefathers established; as a people, our cumulative greed and envy have overcome our personal tie to principle, and by allowing our neighbor to indulge, violating principle, we establish the paradigm where we can do so with equal impunity.

From my earliest reckoning, up to 2008, I have seen constant, continuous success in gaining of equality of rights among All Americans, and in every aspect of my outlook, have seen racism continuously retreat at an ever faster pace.  Even knowing this man was ineligible for office by dint of being by law, a “British Subject”, the very fact we were facing the election of a Black man has meant the full and complete success in ending racism other than personal choice, which each individual must make.

This man as president has accomplished two of the most heinous crimes ever committed in this Nation and what I wrote was directed at one of them, the deliberate setting of race against race.

Hundreds of issues have been raised in policy and procedure that are clearly a matter of law, and the ignoring of it, yet protest of every issue has been proclaimed as “racist opposition”.  This deliberate lie has only the purpose of destroying racial parity.  There has been an unparalleled success in this.

The second high crime, undeniably High Treason, is his support of the Muslim Brotherhood, from arming them, and Al Quaida, through them, to opening our Nation to their infiltration into every aspect of our Nation, even as they proclaim their intent to destroy us, and remake us as a nation under sharia law.

We can choose to be the aggressor or we may choose peace.  If we choose peace, we can live in security, with the minimal of law, and have the same kind of prosperity our Nation established for the first time in five or six thousand years.  If we choose to continue the “warfare/welfare state” as he has grossly expanded, we will always be responding to enemies who have chosen us, because of our interfering with their lives.  It does not matter the color of skin, the gender, but it does matter the ideology of who we choose to represent us.  If absolute truth is not their personal bottom line, we have chosen wrongly, when we can’t afford any mistake.

**********
 
Get the facts.  Watch the latest video clips about the latest issues on www.Gulf1.com 
 
If you no longer wish to receive these columns from Gunny McClain, please use:  http://www.gulf1.com/remove/remove_gunny.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment