Friday, March 15, 2013

Oops, I'm Sorry

 

 

 



Kim Jung Un

Kim Jung Un had NO military

experience whatsoever before Daddy

made him a four-star general.

This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that

would even come close to military

leadership.

He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon.

So he is made the "Beloved Leader"

Of North Korea.

 

Terrific!

-

-

-

Oh crap!

I'm sorry.

I just remembered that we did the

same thing.

We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.

A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States

TWICE !!!

I'm sorry I brought this up.

Never mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment