Tuesday, May 28, 2013

NJ Senate Blasted By Pro-Gun Woman: "It's Not Your Job To Protect Me!"

NJ Senate Blasted By Pro-Gun Woman: “It’s Not Your Job To Protect Me!”

maxresdefault

Nora Craig, a pro-gun woman from Franklin Township, blasted the New Jersey Senate as they held hearings on gun control on April 30, 2013. He straightforward, no-nonsense approach in exposing the truth about what elected officials do when they respond with their feelings rather than uphold their oath of office is exactly what most of us think regarding the ability to keep and bear arms.

“I do not respect an oath breaker,” she said. “Anybody who is holding a public office has taken an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States. That does not mean you put how you ‘feel’ feel first… how you emotionally react to a tragedy first.”

“Because you think it’s better that I will be safer,” she continued, “you abrogate my constitutional rights. That’s breaking your oath and I have no respect for that.”

Applause from those in attendance erupted at her statement.

One people had settled down, Craig continued.

“I’m a mom and there’s only one thing that I’m afraid of and that’s the people in elected office taking away my rights,” she said.

Craig continued on this point. “I’m not afraid of the crook that’s going to come to my door because if my dogs don’t get him, I will. It’s my job to defend myself.”

Again applause started to come from the people.

“It’s not your job to protect me,” she told elected officials. “It’s not your job to defend me. It’s your job to protect the Constitution and protect my rights to defend myself.”

I like Ms. Craig! I’ve got a feeling that there are a lot of us out here who think the exact same thing that she does and we’re going to hold on to our ability to protect and defend ourselves no matter what government may attempt to do to us.



Read more:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/05/nj-senate-blasted-by-pro-gun-woman-its-not-your-job-to-protect-me/#ixzz2UFwr6gqj

No comments:

Post a Comment